Hey guys, quik question.

I currently have a TS-9 and vox wah pedals, with a 15 watt Peavey amp. My guitar is a crappy 200 dollar black epiphone guitar (you know the ones they give away on the milk cartons? lol). What this is all about is i love the creamy sound my tube screamer gives me but i reall need a pedal that gives me the long crunchy sustained notes that i hear in my head, but cant produce with my guitar. I want something in the 200 dollar range, and that gives me a hard rock bordering on metal crunch.

Any suggestions??
i'm gonna go ahead say you'll need a better amp with lots of gain for crunch. or turn the mids on your amp up.
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
what amp is it? you might sell that peavey and see if you can find a used blues jr. or something.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
i dunno if this is in your price range but the Krank Distortus Maximus (140 pounds) is nothing short of amazing for killer metal tone.
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.