Hey guys, maybe you can help me out.

I've been planning on getting a Vox ad30vt for quite some time now, and i have $300 canadian laying around from my birthday (other than that im pretty broke because of rent etc)

BUT, Long and Mcquade is having a 50th anniversary sale and they have the *edit- Vox VR15 (not pathfinder 15R like I had said) on sale for $120 canadian. I was wondering if maybe it would be a better idea to pick up the pathfinder and some sort of multi effects pedal like the zoom g2 or something?

Granted, I might get to the store and the Ad30vt is on sale as well, i just know the pathfinder is on sale cause it was in the pdf flyer on their site.

So what do you think?

I'll just be using to for practice in my apartment.

Im still leaning towards the Ad30vt, but the effects and memory slots would be lacking compared to a pedal... I'll be going to the store tomorrow with my buddy to check thinkgs out. He has the pathfinder and is bringing it tomorrow for me to try out.

Oh I have an Agile 3000 if that helps.
Quote by nopoleon779467
how the hek do you sig stuff

Come know me in a different light now. Come know me as God.
Last edited by GabooN at May 31, 2006,
okie another alternative would be to just get the Vox ad30vt and then later on in the summer pick up the zoom pedal or something. I have read some people say that they use effects pedals with the amp fine and others who said pedals sound like crap through it since its a modelling amp.

Would the effects pedal be fine on a clean amp setting?

**edit**

I goofed, its the VR15 that is on sale for $120 canadian. It has teh one tube like the ad30vt does.
Quote by nopoleon779467
how the hek do you sig stuff

Come know me in a different light now. Come know me as God.
Last edited by GabooN at May 31, 2006,