Hey there. I own both these pedals but im having a real hard time dialing in any good settings on them. I have obviously tried to get something I like so don't suggest play with it please. If you own one and know some good settings to get a good tone let me know. I play mostly classic rock and metal. My gear is a epi les paul through a crate v series amp or a prs custom 24 through the same amp.
well i have my SD-1 set for more of a gain boost, so level at 12-ish, tone 9-12, gain maxed. on the wah, i set it for the lowest sweep selection, and set the lows for a s low as possible and the highs for as high as possible. the volume in and maxed.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
I had trouble getting a sound I wanted out of my Dime wah too. It has all those different setting and still couldnt get it right. I prefer the Crybaby Classic over any wah.
Quote by jonnyguitarman
No problem C- u- n- t.

No need to go all anal on him. Warned.

I've got an SD-1, I like the tone at around 6-7 usually, and the gain at 7 too...
Sounds ok IMO, that's on a tube amp. This pedal isn't that good unless you're actually driving the amp with it.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by jonnyguitarman
he started it !

Actually you came into my thread and said "
Get rid of the dime wah, it sound like s**t in my humble opinion." Like thats the sort of answer im looking for. Whats going on with ug'ers lately? This site is takin a turn for the ignorant lately. I don't care what you think it sounds like, im looking for some good settings from someone who has one. Id appreciate it if you deleted all your posts from my thread.