Please, just don't. Spend your money on a hollowbody that's not made by BC Rich.

I suggest anything Ibanez Artcore.

Plus, if you were to change pickups in a hollowbody, it's nearly impossible without a well-seasoned repairsman.
Quote by 6DEATH6METAL6
thats not what i asked dip****.

Well, it seems like somebody's friendly today.

Seriously, any non-American made B.C. Rich sucks.

Also, NEVER put active pickups of ANY kind in a hollowbody. They WILL feedback, and it won't sound good at all.
I'm sorry. I would just rather suggest something that would actually sound good instead of something completely illogical.

I'm not having much luck with some of you UGers today. Personally, I'm not quite liking it either.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Please, just don't. Spend your money on a hollowbody that's not made by BC Rich.

I suggest anything Ibanez Artcore.

Plus, if you were to change pickups in a hollowbody, it's nearly impossible without a well-seasoned repairsman.

My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by 6DEATH6METAL6

Look, we're just trying to help. You don't need a B.C. Rich to play death metal. Especially not a hollowbody. With EMGs. I love EMGs, I swear by them, but they're not for hollowbodies.
Deathmetal, you're a ****ing moron.

First, you're just a wanna-be metal head who thinks that B.C. Rich guitars make someone "hardcore." You're wrong. B.C. Rich's are just POS guitars that salespeople at Guitar Center pawn off on posers like you.

Second, only a complete dumb**** puts EMG's in a hollowbody. A B.C. Rich to begin with isn't worth upgrading. But upgrading a hollowbody B.C. Rich with EMG's? That's just idiotic.

Third, the "666" you have cleverly placed in your name-here's some info on it. The "666" number symbolizing the devil or evil originated in the Book of Revelations in the Bible-I believe it is the mark on the first beast's forehead. In actuallity, what it stands for is the Roman emporer at the time Revaltions was written-Nero. "666" was a number used to refer to him. It is used in The Book of Revelations as a kind of political hit. It is placed on the first beast to mock Nero without him knowing it. He was a cruel dictator that the writer/writers of Revaltations hated, so they bashed him in their writings. The number has absolutely nothing to do with the devil or really anything at all besides referring to Nero.

Just a bit of history for you there so that you know how truly stupid your own username is.

Fourth, and last, I would advise that in the future you don't flame people trying to help you and answer your question, you piece of wanna-be metalhead poser sh*t.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^^

dang you learn something new on ug everyday
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
^Indeed you do.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99

First, you're just a wanna-be metal head who thinks that B.C. Rich guitars make someone "hardcore." You're wrong. B.C. Rich's are just POS guitars that salespeople at Guitar Center pawn off on posers like you.

Second, only a complete dumb**** puts EMG's in a hollowbody. A B.C. Rich to begin with isn't worth upgrading. But upgrading a hollowbody B.C. Rich with EMG's? That's just idiotic.

Third, the "666" you have cleverly placed in your name-here's some info on it. The "666" number symbolizing the devil or evil originated in the Book of Revelations in the Bible-I believe it is the mark on the first beast's forehead. In actuallity, what it stands for is the Roman emporer at the time Revaltions was written-Nero. "666" was a number used to refer to him. It is used in The Book of Revelations as a kind of political hit. It is placed on the first beast to mock Nero without him knowing it. He was a cruel dictator that the writer/writers of Revaltations hated, so they bashed him in their writings. The number has absolutely nothing to do with the devil or really anything at all besides referring to Nero.

Just a bit of history for you there so that you know how truly stupid your own username is.

Fourth, and last, I would advise that in the future you don't flame people trying to help you and answer your question, you piece of wanna-be metalhead poser sh*t.

aaaaaaaaand...

PWND!
Quote by Xenn99

Nicely done.

On topic:

Hollowbodies+active pickups=

It'll be a wall of feedback, and not the good Hendrix kind. It'll be the kind that makes kittens jump in front of freight trains. In short, it will sound like an unshielded Squier.

Hope that clarifies things.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by TimmyPage06
Real death metal players play the Hello Kitty Squires.

Hard ****in' core.

Seriously, you're not harcore unless you play a Hello Kitty Squire. End of story.
I've played one of those hello kiddy squires before(the pink one), at a guitar store... everyone was looking at me in a strange way... it sounded like crap, just like a hollowbody guitar with emg's in it

If you want death metal... just get a solid body guitar, and not a B.C rich piece of ****
Hello Kitty and Daisy Rock guitars are leik made for teh hardcorez.

Also, thanks Gopher and YoungPilgrim.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Refixer
Seriously, you're not harcore unless you play a Hello Kitty Squire. End of story.

Now you're just taking the piss.

It's spelled Squier, not Squire
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by Xenn99

Yes, but those idiots who take the Bible literally assumed the Beast was Satan. The whole book of Revelation is a metaphor, and is actually a biting social commentary.
^Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. the "666" means nothing. It was basically just code for Nero. They could bash him and he wouldn't know. It's just a political shot-nothing more.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Hey i saw this post on the BCR forums.

It would sound better then they pickups that are currently in the guitar. However im not sure putting them in a hollow body is the greatest idea in the world.

And to the person who says all non USA BC riches are crap should really play some Jap NJ series. And the occasional korean BCR is pretty damn good as well.
Quote by Asomodai
Hey i saw this post on the BCR forums.

It would sound better then they pickups that are currently in the guitar. However im not sure putting them in a hollow body is the greatest idea in the world.

And to the person who says all non USA BC riches are crap should really play some Jap NJ series. And the occasional korean BCR is pretty damn good as well.

I thought the NJ series was made in the US. My bad.
Quote by Holy Katana
I thought the NJ series was made in the US. My bad.

Well actually the NJ series is no longer produced, they call it the NT series now. However the NT series and Nj series made after 1995 were made in Korea, Any NJ or NT series that were made before that time were made in Japan.