Thought it was pretty good, very calming. Sounds like a sond you'd hear on the radio on your way home from a long trip.
^Thanks.

That's actually the kind of music we're shooting for. just chill and calming music, so that means a lot to us.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Sounds really physcadelic thats sweet.

1. ITs building up.
2. I expected that change but I sort of like it when I can predict stuff in a song it means it is well written.
3. There is some fret buzzing at times and you loose a bit of time when you hit the same fret on the acoustic.
4. ok im waiting for the great pick up.

It would be better if you changed what you were doing about midway through I was really feeling the build up.
I really like it, its sounds kinda cliche or something to me though?

Nice and relaxing, I wish i had a mic, my voice fits these kinds of songs perfectly.

Like silentdud said, I felt a build up for the first half of the song, and you felt like something was coming, but it never did.

The guitars didnt sound full enough for my tastes, trying change some mic positions around or something.

Alot of fretbuzz, but you were probably playing on like 12th+ frets so it understandable (its kinda hard to fret those without buzz)

Little repetative, maybe you should have an interlude with some soft strings or a cello or something.
7/10
BOLD.
Quote by maddd0g
I really like it, its sounds kinda cliche or something to me though?

Nice and relaxing, I wish i had a mic, my voice fits these kinds of songs perfectly.

Like silentdud said, I felt a build up for the first half of the song, and you felt like something was coming, but it never did.

The guitars didnt sound full enough for my tastes, trying change some mic positions around or something.

Alot of fretbuzz, but you were probably playing on like 12th+ frets so it understandable (its kinda hard to fret those without buzz)

Little repetative, maybe you should have an interlude with some soft strings or a cello or something.
7/10

Well, it sounds repeptitive because we have yet to add vocals, bass, or vocals, so it should sound much better once it is complete.
I'd also like to know whether or not you think we should keep it acoustic