I have a ESP Ltd ec200Qm and was just wondering if it is possible to customily put a flyod rose tremlo bridge on it
LTD 200xxxxx

Looks like a low end model of the LTD line. . . I wouldn't spend money on an OFR for such a cheap guitar. Save up. And if for some reason your guitar is a high end LTD, you'll most likely need routing if it already has a floating bridge since I doubt the OFR will retrofit perfectly. If it's a hardtail/TOM styled bridge, you'll definately need routing, which is more effort than it's worth, IMO.
hmmm this guitar i bought to have fun and pratice
roughly around 500 dollars
but i just want to add a flyod rose for its whammy bar so i can play some songs ex. eruption
just buy a new guitar with a reliable trem unit on it. Dont go ruin the EC, its not worth it. You need to route the body and there are a lot of work that needs to be done. If you calculate overall, its cheaper to actually buy a new guitar than to route+OFR+time=money.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
kk another big problem i have is the the major high squeeling feedback i cant get rid off... ever since the slot the connecnts the wire from the amp to the guitar fell apart (i fixed) the feedback has increased... what should i do?
- Dont stand too close to the amp
- Open the jack connection, the hot may be touching with the ground
- Change cables, or open the cable's jack and see if they are wired properly
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic