Alright everyone I have been told so many guitars to buy to suit my style of play. For those of you who don't know, I am not big on the distortion and love the nice soft sound of bands like Bedouin Soundclash(reggae). Of course like any other guitarist I love Jimi Hendrix and I also like bands like Sublime and RHCP.

People have suggested for me to get a Strat (no brainer), a Epihphone Dot, maybe a Fender Telecoustic. Anything else?
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Firstly. I'm don't really lke how the Tele looks, maybe it's just me. Are there any other suggetsions besides the Fenders?
One Love

gibson es, or of you dont have the cash and epiphone es...almost as good
Other then a Fender....
One Love

A Gretsch solid body, a Les Paul or an Epiphone Wildkat.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
accoustic guitar with amplifier input so u can jack it in

just kidding......

anyways yah les paul sounds good to you, but hey if possible try hunt down a esp snapper if you can. it loks like a fender guitar except it has a nice headstock and more/better quality of wood etc. (unlike fenders gay headstocks....)
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by sylent
accoustic guitar with amplifier input so u can jack it in

just kidding......

anyways yah les paul sounds good to you, but hey if possible try hunt down a esp snapper if you can. it loks like a fender guitar except it has a nice headstock and more/better quality of wood etc. (unlike fenders gay headstocks....)

yeh now whats the chance of him getting an esp snapper into america at a low cost without it being damaged