I am getting alot of hissing feedback through my amp.my gear im playing through is a ibanezrg350 with swineshead pups ,ts808,pod xt,fender deville 212 and im using an isp decimator.i just recently got the decimator because i heard great things but i wonder if i have a faulty one.its good until i turn the threshold pass 30 wich i need to do then i get just a faint volume from my amp and it makes a weird noise after you stop picking if your hand hits the strings, is this the way they are when you turn them all the way up????maybe its not meant to go above 30?i tried it without the pod thought it was the problem but still the same...
Last edited by stevecallahan at May 31, 2006,
do you have the decimator in the loop, or in front of the amp? what's the exact order of the chain? are you sure the battery isn't just dead?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
30 is about as high as you should ever go, unless playing with lethal amounts of gain.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!