i didnt have any tabs. i just heard it online figured it out. but there are probably some out there.
It's ok! My face broke the fall.
Quote by 1h81337
where did you find the tabs?

Here's how I play it:

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9-8------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-12----------------13-12---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------8------------------------------17-|
D|---------13-12-------------------13-12-----------------13-12----13--12----------13-15------15--------13-15------15---------------13-12----13---12-------6-5-3--6-5-3--6-5-3--6-5-3--8-6-5--8-6-5--8-6-5--8-6-5--10-8-6--10-8-6--10-8-6--10-----------------13-12--13---17---|
A|---13-15-------15----------13-15-------15--------13-15-------15-------15------15--------------15---15--------------16-------13-15------15---------15--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-15-----15----------|
E|-15---------------15----15---------------16----15-------------------------------------------------------------------------15------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15----------------------|

I think that's it, hope it helps.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Jun 1, 2006,
that sounded really good. the only complaint i have is that it sounded very hollow, but thats only because it was missing everything other than the lead. i think it would sound a lot better if you added in the bass part. there are a couple guitar pro versions on the site that have the bass part, and it looks pretty simple. but what you have sounded really good, nice work.
that tab is incorrect. and i dont have a bass. i tried using an octave divider thing to get bass like tones, but it sounded wierd.

heres the first part of the song the way i played it

e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b--------4-3-------------------4-3----------------------4-3-------4------3-----------
g------5-----5--------------5-------5----------------5--------5---------------5-------
d----5---------5----------5------------6----------5----------------------------------
a--3--------------------3------------------------3---------------------------------
E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or something like it. im pretty sure that its.
It's ok! My face broke the fall.
^uhhh. thats basically the same thing, just played a few strings higher. its the same exact sound. the only difference is that you start it off with a 3 on the A string, whereas on the other tab, it didnt have that note.
I think the C is played by a different part.

Sounds pretty much the same though .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
very nice
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

OH MY GOD it sounds spot on mate brilliant work and I love the reverb and how you slide down the strings it just sound amazing 11/10 its too good