Hey. Im trying to buy the Paul Reed Smith McCarty guitar. The only problem is that I want to spend about $2000. Most stores sell them for $2200 though. I was wondering, are there any other places, like online stores (not ebay), that sell them for around $2000? How much do you think I can get one for from Guitar Center or another store since most of you say that its possible to haggle with them?

Thanks
*moved to EG*

Whoot!
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
If it's what you really want, why wouldn't you just bite the bullet and save up another $200? For a guitar ten times that much, it's a fairly insignificant amount. BUT you should definitely try to haggle at guitar center. It's very possible to get a couple hundred knocked off the price, especially with something that expensive.
Quote by Mascot
*waits*

This is still GG&A,

I'm not a good mod.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Im not gonna scratch it. If im spending that much money, I want it perfect. But see the thing is, I dont have to save up. I have enough in my bank for as much equipment as I could want, but I dont want to spend it all. I would rather get it for $2000 at the most because $200 in the future could go towards 2 effects pedals, half of a Fender Blues Junior, or something else. I would, but theres so many other things it could go towards in the future.

Oh and Pink_Queen. Congratulations on becoming a mod. Thats awsome but you deserve it. You help a lot of people.
Im saying that I could get some other equiptment for $200. Not necessarily that amp, but I was just making a point. My amp (Hartke GT60c) is tube preamp and it sounds sort of like a Blue Junior clean and overdrive but its 60watts. So its not a horrible amp. Its great for about $200. I like it better than my old Roland Cube 60, that I traded in for it, because it sounds more tubey.