Oh **** i feel like my stomachs about to explode. I have an esp ltd guitar that i got used over a year ago. It usually works greats and plays great except sometimes some of the wires come off where they should be. For example, the volume control for my bridge humbucker was ****ed up, whenever i would turn it, it would crackle because the knob was loose, and then one of the wires to the knob broke away on the inside. So, i figured id try to sauder it back on to the little metal things it goes to. ive doine it before but i suck because this time i melted the **** out of the metal part, its a blob of dried metal and now when i touch the strings to the metal it doesnt sound. Sorry if im confusing i can clear stuff up if im not making sense. Anyways is there a way i can fix it or get it repaired if so for how much. please help asap
sounds like u ****ed up ur humbucker, maybe all u need is for it to get a new piece on it or at the most get a new humbucker or pup
the guitar isnt ****ed just the humbucker
but what i saudered was under the volume knob, where one of the wires go on the metal, i didnt mess with the actual humbucker
are you talkin bout the peice that comes out or the casing? either way ya just need a new pot wich is just a few dollars, no biggie
oh is that what its called, i called it the volume knob\. I melted the metal where the wire goes. If thats all and its that cheapill be happy thanks for the help so far. im such a noob at "repairing"
Well, You shouldn't run on in your sentence's! :p I was typing it rather fast so just shut the **** up. Thank you.
Quote by Air Guitarist!
Well, You shouldn't run on in your sentence's! :p I was typing it rather fast so just shut the **** up. Thank you.

Who you talkin about?

And wth is a run on sentence anyway.. I need to know for an english exam coming up
air guitarist thanks a lot, i guess its something really minor ill maybe bring it to somewhere tomorrow to get them. thanks so much so saved me a bunch of worrying.

amazing yeah i know i was a dumbass, what did i spell wrong though saudering?

one more thing does music go round repair and what do you think they may charge
Quote by Kenster13
air guitarist thanks a lot, i guess its something really minor ill maybe bring it to somewhere tomorrow to get them. thanks so much so saved me a bunch of worrying.

radio shack should have them, or any big/small guitar shop
Quote by Kenster13

it's soldering

Just sort of a thing like.. you probably haven't read much about it. I don't think I read anything at first when I did it though, I think I learned how to solder in autoshop though.
Quote by Air Guitarist!
It's when you keep going, and going, and going, with comma's an dont use your period.

Even if it's only like 10 words?