a buddy of mine has a strat copy by dean. he said it's a starter package that costs him $200 bucks. would that thing be like on par with a squier?
I don't jump around when I go to shows.
yea its prolly just a squier an hes lying, dean doesnt even make a starter package cept for the dime one but thats not a strat lol
well, my uncle had a Dean strat copy, looked like it used to be able to make some good noises...if it wasnt for the destroyed neck, massive ammounts of missing areas in the body, a missing pickup, missing pickup selector, no 3rd or 5th strings, and a beatin in bridge...
Besides that it looked and played amazingly!
no seriously, that thing was so crappy...he took it out to the range and shot it to pieces with his vintage M-14 (vietnam era) standard issue rifle (hes a vietnam vet). maybe it wasnt with that rifle, but he said he shot it up (and he does own one of those rifles too...mwahahahaha)...
anyway...I believe you, but not in a starter pack...
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
Quote by gtr-dude'n'a1/2
well, my uncle had a Dean strat copy, looked like it used to be able to make some good noises...if it wasnt for the destroyed neck, massive ammounts of missing areas in the body, a missing pickup, missing pickup selector, no 3rd or 5th strings, and a beatin in bridge...
Besides that it looked and played amazingly!
no seriously, that thing was so crappy...he took it out to the range and shot it to pieces with his vintage M-14 (vietnam era) standard issue rifle (hes a vietnam vet). maybe it wasnt with that rifle, but he said he shot it up (and he does own one of those rifles too...mwahahahaha)...
anyway...I believe you, but not in a starter pack...

what a way to waste money
I don't jump around when I go to shows.
he got it for 10 bucks at some garage sale...
i say...to shoot up a guitar, its a pretty good deal
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!