liek hows teh qual1ty on teh fender standard telec4sta? i liek kno its made in teh mexic0 . how r teh pickups? is teh wood a gud quality?
I don't jump around when I go to shows.
for f***'s sake write in english

god damn

anyway
the pickups are upgraded this year to be hotter I think. The pickups are fine

The wood is good quality, alder
Quote by amazingdm
for f***'s sake write in english

god damn

anyway
the pickups are upgraded this year to be hotter I think. The pickups are fine

The wood is good quality, alder

it's late and i'm booooooored
stop typing leet...youre not playing ****ing CS...
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
I really dont see the point in charging $600 dollars more for American-made Fenders. I'd say go for it. I prefer Mexican-made Fenders that way you have some extra money to add other parts as you would like , and maybe even buy a decent amp or some pedals.
pretty much all my friends have Mexican Fenders and they play really well when in comparison to American made ones.
but then again theres that whole argument about quality :S so who knows >_<
we must become the change we want to see.
Quote by Out_Of_Exile
I really dont see the point in charging $600 dollars more for American-made Fenders. I'd say go for it. I prefer Mexican-made Fenders that way you have some extra money to add other parts as you would like , and maybe even buy a decent amp or some pedals.
pretty much all my friends have Mexican Fenders and they play really well when in comparison to American made ones.
but then again theres that whole argument about quality :S so who knows >_<

You could probably get an American for $500 more..
And I have a 2006 Standard (so even higher quality/better parts than before) and I'm DYING to get my hands on an American Chrome Blue Stratocaster of my very own.. but wow, this is damn hard to justify the extra money. My std Strat is very close to the American..

It's either buy a guitar made in mexico made by mexicans or buy a guitar made in america by lazy mexicans
Good luck getting any respect around this forum with that kind of grammer...
I don't know about the pickups, but the wood is nice. It's either alder or ash.
Quote by Metalcore_slave
Good luck getting any respect around this forum with that kind of grammer...
I don't know about the pickups, but the wood is nice. It's either alder or ash.

you misspelled "grammar."
Sillyadamoyea, is there any chance at all that you're mentally retarded? You may want to be tested if you're not sure.

As for the tele, if I interpreted your dumb**** speak correctly, yes, it is quality. I would buy the MIM version over the American version anyday. Like amazingdm said, you're either getting a guitar made in Mexico by Mexicans, or a guitar made in America by lazy Mexicans.

As for the difference in quality between MIM and MIA Fenders, it's small. I tried a MIM Strat, then a MIA strat ($600 more) and they sounded identicle. I also tried a MIM tele and was really impressed.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
sh!t.. that actually makes me feel worse about wanting to buy an MIA Strat next year lol
^I wouldn't bother with it if I were you. Just grab a MIM Strat and spend the extra cash modding the hell out of it. New pups, tuners, etc. I'm sure it would sound much better than a MIA strat after that.

Damn...for the $950 a MIA Strat costs, you could get a MIM Strat, really nice pups, tuners, and a nice hardcase and STILL have about $200 left.

MIM is the way to go.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Yeah I have a 2006, very nice

If it was the least bit sh**ty I wouldn't feel so stupid to want to upgrade just for the color of the American lol
^

What color does the American come in that the MIM doesn't?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
you're either getting a guitar made in Mexico by Mexicans, or a guitar made in America by lazy Mexicans.

What exactly makes Mexican-American immigrants lazy? If Mexican workers were actually allowed to work at the Corona factory and be paid a proper wage, we would probably see some of the best Fender guitars ever made.

Instead, jobs like that are given to native-born racist a$$holes who feel they are somehow superior, more deserving and entitled to the better jobs.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

Quote by Xenn99
^

What color does the American come in that the MIM doesn't?

Chrome blue

I swear to god it is the sweetest looking blue in the world. I have yet to find a picture online that shows it's true color 'tone'

Mine is Electron blue which is a very nice dark/midnight blue but I just like bright colors better. It looks best in my room at night with the lights off but with the TV on. Weird huh

In hindsight I should have probably gotten 3-color sunburst, awesome color
Quote by Armored Artist
What exactly makes Mexican-American immigrants lazy? If Mexican workers were actually allowed to work at the Corona factory and be paid a proper wage, we would probably see some of the best Fender guitars ever made.

Instead, jobs like that are given to native-born racist a$$holes who feel they are somehow superior, more deserving and entitled to the better jobs.

Oh for god's sakes do we have to add the hyphon american to everything nowadays?

There is no doubt in my mind that American workers at minimum wage are probably on average lazier than Mexicans in Mexico
I've tried A MiM Telecaster felt very nice. I was going to buy it off my freiend but he got too attached to it and wouldn't sell it. I don't blame him they're very nice guitars.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Mexican Fenders are great, when you get a good one.
The QC isn't the best, there are some gems, then some avarage ones, then some lemons, try a load out before you buy.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30