Was browsing through the June addition of Guitar Center's Buyers Guide and came across this good-looker:

Sounds decent, decent price tag too!... I doubt anyone has one of these yet if they are new... has anyone played one?
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
Not too shabby....they are a guitar center special, but they are pretty nice to play.....but i am a bassist, so i do not count.
Ibanez SZ 520
Ibanez Rg270 dx
crate Gt200 Tube/Solid Hybrid
Soon to be- Peavey ultra 60 tube head
ClassicAxe-"Jackson doesn't make Soloists so Emo kids can come and sing about slitting their wrists.They make quality guitars."
Yeah I know... I guess I am going to have to drive over there and check it out... Floyd, EMG 'designed' pickups... sounds too good to be true.
Vox AC30
Quote by isan
Http://Putfile.com/masterbasser/images
She is mine just no floyd

Pretty sweet looking! I am guessing it doesn't have a problem staying in tune with no trem, but how does it compare to say 1570? How long have you had it, any link to it online?
Vox AC30
the neck on 1570 is thinner but still it is a wizard on mine . I have had it since Dec. With a PUP change it is great. Let me post some sound clips a little later. Damn lawn
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
looks nice

"emg designed" lol, pickups with a black cover! YAY!
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

i've had the grey one in the smaller picture for a couple weeks now and i think it's pretty sweet for the price. (got mine for $350) it has the edge pro III trem and the pickups sound awesome. all the hardware and the inlays are very high quality considering what i payed for it. granted i'm not very experienced in playing a lot of different guitars so i can't compare to many others but i've had an Ibanez RG470 with a Floyd Rose trem on it since '93 and was surprised that this new one sounds and feels slightly better than the 470. i know some say the Ibanez trems are junk but i've not yet had a problem with the two i've owned. i owned a Jackson KE2 Kelly a couple years back and i can say honestly this new Ibanez is better than that Jackson was. talk about a waste of money...by the way the finish on the pewter Ibanez is a matte finish along with all the hardware, no gloss just to let you know.
Last edited by sickser66 at Jun 1, 2006,