Ok, I have never listened to this band but I'm curious on what they sound like, any suggestions for good songs to check out. Also looking for some good songs but Juliana Theory to check out. If i'm gonna be "emo" i need to hear my roots.
your post confuses me. was the final sentence somewhat ironic?

but anyway, i'm sure there was a starting line thread somewhere on these boards... but the starting line are pretty predictable and generic imo. it bores me to listen to it. but i guess you'd like hello houston, up & go, best of me.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Yeah, I would recommend "the best of me," "Hello Huston", and "up & go." I'm not a huge fan of the Starting Line, but I still like em.'

P.S. I saw your location, - I live very close to Oregon Ohio, like 15 minutes away, and have a couple of friends that live there
╔╩═╦═→→→→

Guitarist 132 said: Wow..those bands arent even pop-punk let alone punk retard. Blink 182, Green Day, Simple Plan, and Sum 41 ARE NOT PUNK!!!!!
I remember like a year or two or so ago when like 'The Best of Me' video came out. The lead singer was wearing an uber tight shirt that everyone would talk about on Dedicate Live. Yeah .. I loved that song. But their latest song or whatveer 'Bedroom Talk' is really awkward. =\
Quote by Tony W
Yeah, I would recommend "the best of me," "Hello Huston", and "up & go." I'm not a huge fan of the Starting Line, but I still like em.'

P.S. I saw your location, - I live very close to Oregon Ohio, like 15 minutes away, and have a couple of friends that live there

OMG SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHERE OREGON IS! usually i get "Oregon? but i thought you said you lived in Ohio!" so kudos to you. you must be in either toledo or northwood or somewhere near there. if ya wanna chat my profile has my screen names
IM GONNA TEAR YOUR ASS UP LIKE WE JUST GOT MARRIED AND YOURE ALL MINE NOWWWWWWWWW

yeah theyre a good band,

i definatley prefer their first album though.
yeah, i like them...there not really emo...but i guess you could stretch the bounderies a little...
Quote by j0nmcc
IM GONNA TEAR YOUR ASS UP LIKE WE JUST GOT MARRIED AND YOURE ALL MINE NOWWWWWWWWW

yeah theyre a good band,

i definatley prefer their first album though.

holy **** dude...all i read was your 1st sentence and it scared me.
Check out their cover of J-Lo's "I'm Real"(It's on Punk goes pop). It's pretty sweet.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by j0nmcc
sorry, are you not familar with bedroom talk or something

I'm very familiar with bedroom talk, but you see my ex was an idiot and bedroom talk was dumbed down to clicks and moans. i need to get laid by someone who will scream **** like that i guess. maybe thats what my ex life is missing
Quote by chloroformkisme
I'm very familiar with bedroom talk, but you see my ex was an idiot and bedroom talk was dumbed down to clicks and moans. i need to get laid by someone who will scream **** like that i guess. maybe thats what my ex life is missing

or maybe you were the problem
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
^ haha. and yeah, the j lo cover is sweet lol.
good song for juliana theory is definitely into the dark.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Almost there, Going nowhere, Making Love to the Camera, The Best of Me, Bedroom Talk.

Good Band. Saw them live at Warped last year.
Quote by DisgruntledDuck
Check out their cover of J-Lo's "I'm Real"(It's on Punk goes pop). It's pretty sweet.

yeah it is really good

also listen to playing favourites on punk goes acoustic
Blah.
the starting line was actually one of the first bands i liked, and their first ep on drive-thru is awesome. that version of leaving definitely beats the one on say it like you mean it, which i thought was a complete letdown. way too produced. but the new one, based on a true story, is definitely a great album. minus some of the poppier songs, and bedroom talk.

also, you should probably check out their acoustic E.P.
Oh man, I haven't listened to The Starting Line in a lonnnggg time. Pretty good band though.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by chloroformkisme
OMG SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHERE OREGON IS! usually i get "Oregon? but i thought you said you lived in Ohio!" so kudos to you. you must be in either toledo or northwood or somewhere near there. if ya wanna chat my profile has my screen names

Ok, I just added you.
╔╩═╦═→→→→

Guitarist 132 said: Wow..those bands arent even pop-punk let alone punk retard. Blink 182, Green Day, Simple Plan, and Sum 41 ARE NOT PUNK!!!!!
Yea, they're pretty good. I saw them live a couple years ago.
"The Force will be with you, always."