ok well i decided to customised my squier affinity tele i sanded off the venner on the top to make way for the flamed maple (which i havent gotten yet to broke ) but i also sanded two contours on it then i cut out a pentagram with a stanley knife(im not finished yet and i need some suggestions on how to fill it i was thinking epoxy mixed with a colour but if anyone has any suggestions about that feel free cause i stuck the back and sides will be painted matt black and the front (flamed maple) will be purple shut up but with the pickups and bridge i thought i might
put a wraparound bridge and a humbucker in the back and a proper single coil in the front here is some pics so far please comment

Thank You

Liam
Last edited by The Toad Licker at Jul 23, 2006,
I'm loving that pentagram.

I just got my Dean today and I can't wait for summer!
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
i really like that pentagram, i dont think you should fill it, leave it looking like that, like it was branded.
sweet pentagram, usually I think that is the most homosexual symbol on the planet, but it looks pretty nifty there.
Quote by charvel_man

I am buying you an e-beer HomerHitter *Buys*
Quote by HomerHitter
sweet pentagram, usually I think that is the most homosexual symbol on the planet, but it looks pretty nifty there.

Because pentagrams represent homosexuality way more than two interlinked male or female symbols.
Quote by Will_Minus
Because pentagrams represent homosexuality way more than two interlinked male or female symbols.

The pentagram is supposed to be the devils sign isnt it? One question, why a tele? I love the pentagram though.
looks cool i love the pentagram
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by bc666
The pentagram is supposed to be the devils sign isnt it? One question, why a tele? I love the pentagram though.

Well, why not a Telecaster?

The Pentagram is a classical Greek design. It's linked to Paganism, and at one time it was worn by Christians to represent the 5 wounds of Jesus.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by bc666

Not even. The pentagram is a pagan symbol. The Baphomet, however, is a Satanic symbol...I think. And it's related to the pentagram.

Anyways, badass pentagram. The topmost spike is a bit too long...but it actually makes it look cooler.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
umm thanks yeh i didnt really think before i cut it i forgot to offset it yeh i was thinking about the filling off it would it work if i just mixed food colouring and bog??????

HELP ME
Quote by The Toad Licker
umm thanks yeh i didnt really think before i cut it i forgot to offset it yeh i was thinking about the filling off it would it work if i just mixed food colouring and bog??????

HELP ME

Just leave it like that and cut out what you had originally planned, it's sweet.

Think I might carved into my Dean.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
as to the carving....i was thinking you could fill it with PVA or similar, but not have it come flush when it dries, like have it be slightly indented still from the surface, then paint over it

you would be left with a depression of the carving that way
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
ok dumb asses time a pagan like myself tells you what it realy means, it represents an upsidown pentical, a pentical representing the unity of good,mind,body,spirit,serenity when up sidedown represents unity of evil, it was once worn my cristains to symbolize the 5 wounds of jesus, but stoped being worn my cristains when they joined forces with the catholics and killed off most of the pagans, you must remeber satanism is an off shoot of paganism and herotic catholism
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
The belly cut looks nice..

**WOOP 1500th post**
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
i do and that makes me fell special *ed* but yeh i have some white bog its soft easy sand for cars but it should work???

i was thinking on the top taking the flame mapleto the matt black maybe some binding so what would be involved in that??? and

what type of binding??
Like the other people said, the pentagram is lookin' pretty good, but I'm more impressed with that bevel. That just screams SG comfort.

On a side note, are you going to bind it? Can you even do so at this point? It would look awesome, a clean transition from the flamed purple (gorgeous idea btw) to the matte black.
My Gear:
Fender Japan Strat (80s)
Gibson SG Standard
Epi Goth Explorer (FAV)
Fender HotRod DeVille
Ibanez TS-9
Akai Wah Pedal
Quote by SHANANDO

Seriously, this sounds like a pussy squable from Saved By The Bell or some **** like that.

yeh i was thinking about binding it is that hard to do and can someone tell me what type of binding to do eg. wood or plastic

edit: dave293 is banned
Last edited by The Toad Licker at Jul 23, 2006,
Binding is easy if you've got a router. Just buy the bit and correct bearing from Stew-Mac and be done with it. Plastic is easier to work with than wood, the plastic can be scraped down so easily compared to wood.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'