Are there any online stores which will ship EMG pickups (81 and 60) to the Uk?? I can find them in the Uk but the prices are ridiculus (sp?). £80-90! I found a german site, www.thomann.de, which sells them for a reasonable price but they dont have the 60 in stock! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
i think you're gonna expect to pay like over £80 from anywhere for EMG's, purely because they're just so damn expensive.......
jus go on ebay thats what i did, much much cheaper.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Even on eBay they are at least £80 each... I found them on a US site for 50 each but they dont ship to the Uk!
~ My Gear ~

Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
www.axesrus.co.uk ships to the UK, is based in the UK, but I don't remember if they sell EMGs.

ww.gak.co.uk do sell EMGs and are based in the UK, but not for much less.

If you've already found a store which obviously has the items you want, and will ship to the UK, then why are you asking?
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Because they dont have the 60 in stock and I'm not 100% sure that they come with all the supplied parts...
~ My Gear ~

Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
even if you buy the pickups from a store not in the UK expect to be paying upwards of £80 for each pickup anyway because of shipping etc. you're gna be pying near enough the same, probably more if you buy from a US site for example just because of the rather large expanse of water between here and the states.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Most guitar shops sell EMGs. Get them to fit it and that way if you have any problems they'd be more than glad to help you out.