The Machine :-

http://neptune.dmusic.com

a coincidence that freepower also has a heavy industrial track! i hope people find it almost as headbanging as his

critisms please
Last edited by NeptuneUK at Jun 1, 2006,
that means a lot thanks!

i got some drum samples overhauled the EQ settings then distorted them. sounds like stuff being smashed methinks. some people wouldnt appreciate it though hehe
Last edited by NeptuneUK at Jun 1, 2006,
listening...

very cool percussion that starts it off.

Guitar comes in........riff is damn catchy, tone is very decent.

the lead that comes in.......wow, trippy as hell, that's a crazy effect you have there.

little break in the riff at :59 is cool, a good change of pace, but I'd like to see that expanded on a bit.

I think that main riff gets a bit repetitive after a while, but that's probably just me.

4:05 sounds like a whole new song, sounds great, squeals in between the riff are awesome.

After, you bring the main riff back in, and it's a great little climactic point in the song.

This was great, very unique, quality was impressive, nice job!
this sounds ****ing sweet as hell. It reminds me of rammstein with the repeating catchy as hell main riff. I wish it had more power behind the riff, but its good as far as tone goes, but i wish it had more power behind, maybe if u turned up the guitars a bit and double recorded the riff on seperate tracks and panned each on left and right, or maybe u did that already, i can't tell. w/e that was a minor comment. You should add some badass vocals on that main riff as a verse or something. Either way, good stuff.