Ok fella's, I'm not new to the guitar world but I am the world of more power and stacks.

I recently (around October) got a new Mesa Boogie 1/2 stack with Triple Rectifier Head unit. However I dont have any effects for it.

I used to just have a Peavey 112 with my line6 pod through it w/footboard. Before I go out and buy all these effects, is there anyway that I can run my effects from pod into the stack? I was told no where I bought it from, but maybe they just wanted me to buy pedals from them?

I'm just curious to if theres anyway on earth to get that to work.

If not, I'd like some suggestions on a solid Chorus Pedal, some kind of thick & meaty distortion to accompany the hard channel, maybe a pitch shifter, some kind of Violin effect, some compression, possibly reverb.

If Line 6 isnt compatible is there ANY multi effect unit that can co-exist?

Thanks
It's not a matter of "compatibility." Anything with a 1/4" plug is compatible. Try running your POD through the FX loop. If you can't get a good sound from it, then individual FX are the way to go. For chorus, the BOSS CH series is good, middle of the road. Depends on how prevalent you want the chorus sound to be, really. If you need a distortion pedal with a Triple Recto, you probably aren't pushing the amp. The best investment you'll ever make with an amp that large is an attenuator. And what the hell are you doing with a 150 watt tube amp anyway? Trying to drown out jumbo jets? A volume pedal can get a violin effect. Or an eBow. As far as multi-fx, look into the Line 6 modeler series. The Modulation Modeler is a good multi-fx unit.
Hi, I'm Peter
yea a triple recifier is a bit of an overkill, you would get a better tone if you used a attenuator with it, i suggest a THD hotplate........and for compression i would say boss, i dunno i just like it, a boss CE-5 is a gd chorus pedal
Quote by Dirk Gently
It's not a matter of "compatibility." Anything with a 1/4" plug is compatible. Try running your POD through the FX loop. If you can't get a good sound from it, then individual FX are the way to go. For chorus, the BOSS CH series is good, middle of the road. Depends on how prevalent you want the chorus sound to be, really. If you need a distortion pedal with a Triple Recto, you probably aren't pushing the amp. The best investment you'll ever make with an amp that large is an attenuator. And what the hell are you doing with a 150 watt tube amp anyway? Trying to drown out jumbo jets? A volume pedal can get a violin effect. Or an eBow. As far as multi-fx, look into the Line 6 modeler series. The Modulation Modeler is a good multi-fx unit.

Actually I cant push it because the place where I play is to small inside. Heh I'd love to push to get the volume and tone that I know this thing is capabale of, but alas for now, thats not an option.

Just for the record whats an attenuator and a Ebow, are they brands or actual effects?
an attenuator allows you to get a more saturated tube sound at lower volumes, so basically your getting the traditional recto distortion without killing everyone, an ebow is a small handheld device which creates a magnetic field around it and allows your note to continue on forever practically
The fact is, you will NEVER have the opportunity to push a Triple Recto without help unless you suddenly hit it big and start playing larger venues...say, Madison Square Garden or the Metrodome. But to each their own.

+1 to the guy above me. Ebow is a brand name, but it's also the only effect of its type, so it's also an effect. Kind of like what the Rollerblade brand name was to inline skating.
Hi, I'm Peter
^^^ What? You haven't built your own attenuator? You must be slacking...
Hi, I'm Peter