^ Word.
Then again, I've only really listened to 3 or 4 songs but what I've heard I've liked.
great band
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
I like them when i'm in the mood. I don't usually listen to such "whiny" music, but I like them at times. They put on a good show, except the vocalist is an asshole.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I don't listen to them a lot, but I really like "Should Have Stayed in the Shallows"
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
awesomeeeeeee can't wait for their new album

also, i heard about a fall tour with them and norma jean and between the buried and me. that will be a very sick show.
Quote by SilentSpectacle

yeah that made me laugh too.

i have 'odd how people...' and its a decent record, "what happens in vegas..." is my favourite song by them, BY FAR. the piano at the end reminds me of final fantasy 7, so it gets two thumbs up.
rites of nothing.
yeah, art damage remains one of my favorite albums ever.
EVER
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Quote by dead_kennedy
"what happens in vegas..." is my favourite song by them, BY FAR. the piano at the end reminds me of final fantasy 7, so it gets two thumbs up.

hahah it reminds me of ff7 too

anyways, yeah i like em... only seem to listen to em in small doses though

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
I'm looking forward to hearing the new album. I wanna see how the band handles having two guitarists. And coincidentally, the new guitarist is The Fall of Troy's old light guy, Zach.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
i don't know, it depends. personally, i think both of their albums are magnificent. the major dividing factor between them is that odd how people shake is softer and art damage is heavier. just because its more recent, i'd recommend art damage. its also one minute short of a half hour long.
Haha, so many jokes could be made about their new album name ("The Always Open Mouth").

From what i've heard (Lycanthropy and Cassandra blahblah), their new stuff is good. A little like Art Damage, but a little softer around the edges and more melodic.
yeah, what is the full name for that cassandra song, by the way?

and their new song is pretty good. another drastic change. if you haven't seen the album artwork, its on their myspace.
Love them, their new stuff is alright, but I still prefer Odd How People Shake and Art Damage.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10