how do you raise the bridge saddle...i have a rogue bass(5 string) and on the the three lowest strings it rattles if i play 1,2,3,4, frets.please help. :confusedh...and one more question,are rogue basses considered good quality?
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Last edited by emokidsdelirium at Jun 1, 2006,
Can you post a pic of your bridge?

There should be screws somewhere to raise it.

Or, if you prefer low action, you can stick little cut of bits of guitar string in the nut grooves.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by frenchyfungus
Can you post a pic of your bridge?

There should be screws somewhere to raise it.

Or, if you prefer low action, you can stick little cut of bits of guitar string in the nut grooves.

ok here it is(copy and paste these where u put the website names in the toolbar)

E:\DCIM\133CANON\IMG_3372.JPG

E:\DCIM\133CANON\IMG_3373.JPG

E:\DCIM\133CANON\IMG_3374.JPG

E:\DCIM\133CANON\IMG_3376.JPG
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
That doesn't work.

go to www.photobucket.com, make an account and upload photos there.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Attachments:
wfgvu.JPG

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Quote by frenchyfungus

okay thanks
k new problem those things arent screws...they are like little black tubes!
They are screws, it's for an allen wrench (hex wrench). And if you have to raise the saddle up considerably turn them back down and adjust hte truss rod. If that doesn't help without making fretbuzz somewhere else it's probably some sort of probelm with the frets.

Btw, rogue isn't the greatest brand in the world, there are worse.
Quote by kaplac

Btw, rogue isn't the greatest brand in the world, there are worse.

what does btw mean?...so like rogues are pretty crappy brand?
Btw= By the way

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well. Rogue is alright, I've come across some decent acosutics, but I woudln't necessarily recommend it to anyone.