Does anyone else love this guy? He is truely the Steve Vai of vocalists- not the best, but he is very, very good. I love how his singing is very technical, not many vocalists these days sing very technically, he uses scales, octave and fifth jumps, all sorts of things, and the lyrics are awesome. I love the song "Forget Domani", anyone else like him?
He's great.I like him.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
He's one of those people that I rarely choose to listen to, but when I do, I can't help but love it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I like him for two reasons:

1)He ripped (no pun intended) Shinead O'Connore when she tore a picture of the pope...
2)He has an awesome voice
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
what are some of his more famous/good songs? I've only heard a few, but i like what ive heard so far
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by justinp93
what are some of his more famous/good songs? I've only heard a few, but i like what ive heard so far

That's Life is definetly a good one to start with. I can never resist the urge to burst out in song when I hear it.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.