Alright what is the best strap?
Comfort wise?
Asthetically?
Durability?
Member of the No-Testicles Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!
(\__/) ((_))
(='.'=) o(>.<o
(")_(") ~((_))~ ....The bunny is winning....
o o
Wide, padded, solid colored straps.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
I just have a wide black leather one. No name brand but it is very comfortable and I couldn't complain about it at all. I love it.
I use a Levy M7GG3 amazing big comfprtable solid black leather. and speaking of straps nothing beats schaller straplocks just got them amazing, blows dunlop and dimarzio out of the water
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Levy's leather straps. Very nice. Could play for hours with it. Just make sure whatever strap you get is wide and preferably a soft leather.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Quote by Syn Harvest
I use a Levy M7GG3 amazing big comfprtable solid black leather. and speaking of straps nothing beats schaller straplocks just got them amazing, blows dunlop and dimarzio out of the water

I've had nothing but trouble with my Schallers. My DiMarzio has held up twice as long.
dude its just a strap....just get what ever floats your boat, not other peoples boats your tryin to stay a floatin, but if you want to listen to me get a rainbow colored strap, pencil thin, and made out of ****.
Why bring yourself down when you can bring others with you.
my strap was in the old case my ESP Strat came in. It replaced the old leather strat whose edges were going bad.
dizmarios are comfy, so are gibson lightning bolt straps, anything made out of a seat belt like material, also levys chevron straps and leather straps