does anyone here own an Ibanez with one of the Ibanez locking trems? because im thinkin of gettin an rg and ive herd some bad things about them so if you own one can you tell me how it is?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
The edge pro and ZR trems are good. I think it's just the Edge II and III that have really bad reputations. So in other words, cheap RG's have bad trems.
^ And wouldnt it come with a warranty so if it stoped holding tune after a few months i could take it back?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
The ZR's are AMAZING, I have dived bombed the **** outa my friends and it stayed in tune, always returns to pitch. The trem on that 370 will probably cause some problems.
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
Quote by gibson_10
^ And wouldnt it come with a warranty so if it stoped holding tune after a few months i could take it back?

maybe. if you can persuade them that it wasn't you that messed it up.

and the new one will go after a few months as well, most likely- so that'll mean you will be out of warranty...

i'd just get an s470.... or save up for an rg1570...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My local store won't even stock the 370DX because of the trem. But the Edge Pro on Prestige models is superb.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust