I've been playing guitar for around 5 months and i've kinda hit like a wall in my learning. I can play things up to Coheed and Cambria and now i really don't know where to go.I've tried to different types of music (hardcore,punk,rock,ect.) but i don't know where to go.

Please Help!

Thank you
F.U.B.A.R.
ive been playing for a few years now and ive found occasionally i do hit a wall. The best thing to do is just have a good long play n try things youve not tried before. Or even something that u have tried to learn but failed.. work your ass off n ul get it n be pumped for a couple more weeks
^It's horrible advice. I've been playing for almost 11 years now, and whenever I "hit a wall," so to speak, I try to create something new. Not a song, but just a little riff, or a technique...something fun and imaginative. Or get really in depth with music theory, or just a new genre and whatnot. It doesn't have to fit into a song or anything, it just needs to give you a little inspiration. For example, I hit a massive brick wall with my soloing...so I started up with jazz lessons. It gave me a whole new view of soloing through a chord progression, what notes to hit when, ect. ect.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?