This is not screamo...but for reference... a word or phrase in between two "*" is meant to be growled/screamed.

Everything you say to me
Takes me away
Everything you say to me
Brings me to the edge

No matter what you say
It always makes my day
To just sit and scream
Screaming with all that I am

I'm standing over the *edge*
Thinking *about my jump*
See what you've led me to?
I just want to *fall*!

You want to see me slow down
And you tell me to stop
You make my soul run down
And you try and control me

You make me cry
And you tell me lies
I have to run
But its so hard to say goodbye

Thinking *about my jump*
I just want to *fall*!

Thinking *about my jump*
I just want to *fall*!
sounds exactly like linkin park's "one step closer to the edge" might wanna check that out
^Thats more of what I was trying to say.....maybe I should re-phrase it.

Ok, rather than "It reminds me of Linkin Park," it reminds me of something blatanly and unabashadly plagarized from a Linkin Park single.
That song was indeed the inspiration. And the idea is the same. But in no way is it plagarized. The lyrics are completely different. And the music we have put to it is different as well. The only similarity between the songs is the idea behind it.
Thank you guitarbreaker. Exactly what I'm looking for. I want honesty. And take note for future reference, I will not take offense to anything on my work. If it is bad I want to know. It was a run of the mill idea. (we're all siting here thinking of stuff)
Quote by GuitarDeath1124
That song was indeed the inspiration. And the idea is the same. But in no way is it plagarized.

The opening lines are even exactly the same.

Quote by GuitarDeath1124
Everything you say to me
Brings me to the edge

Sounds a lot like, "Everything you say to me....brings me one step closer to the edge."
I don't listen to LP so I don't care. Honestly, it sounds like a million other emotion based songs. It seems to be lacking a certain sense of being unique. That really is the only problem with it. Good Job!

plz crit
Bard Morons - Tick Tock Tick Tock