This probably should go in the guitar and gear building forum, but whenever I ask about basses there they just tell me that I should probably post it in the bass forum.

So....Something is wrong with my bass, and for the longest time I've thought it was the bass control on the active eq....but now I'm wondering if my neck pickup wires haven't come loose. If anyone can find a wiring diagram for this bass, or if they know about the EQ and what knobs do which please help me out. I originally thought that the top knob was master volume, and then the bottom ones were bass, mid, and treble....but now i'm thinking that it might be only a two band EQ....please someone help me out, I'm confused and my bass is at risk.
I'm confused... what is the actual problem? turing the EQ knobs does nothing?
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
When one of my knobs (the knob that I previously thought was the bass EQ, but now I'm suspecting is the neck pickup volume) is turned all teh way up, my bass is muted. If I cut it back to the detent then I have full volume, but any farther than that and my volume decreases and eventually disappears altogether. I've no idea why I thought the bass eq knob would do this, but for the longest time I have. I just really need a wiring diagram so I can look into it, and fix it as soon as I get my hands on a soldering iron.
Well, a google search found nothing, however if you posted your problem on the dean forums here they can probably help.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2