I really LOVE slow metal, but i dont know much. What do you think the best is? Songs or band names, doesnt matter. The best song i know is "Hollow" by Pantera, but i want mooooorrrrreeee! please help
thanks
People think im insane becuase i am frowning all the time.
----------------

Member of the Radiohead Fan Club
Loch Ness by Judas Priest. Amazing song.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
...And Justice For All by Metallica
it is a really slow cd, picks up a little and then slows down. i bet you'd like it.
Quote by The Pickle Man
If that's the best Chicago has to offer then... well... too bad for Chicago, I guess.
a lot of Black Sabbath, Candlemass, Sheavy
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
Recently my friend burned me some songs by a band called Riverside they're progressive (slow) metal, Reality Dream I,II, and III are all pretty good songs if you need something to get you started
although they primarily play hard rock and grunge, Soungarden's "Slaves and Bulldozers" is my favorite slow metal song. Chris Cornell really screams his pipes off.

In fact, check out that whole album, Badmotorfinger, although released during the height of grunge, it's full of metal influences (mostly Sabbath) and undertones.
Last edited by GardenGnome26 at Jun 1, 2006,
blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......
........................sabbathhhhhhhh.

masters of doom.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
You are thinking ballads. And Rec Thread mo'****aa
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
I say rec thread, baby.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything