I was woundering what is the best Ibanez for under 1000$ canadian with a locking trem.?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
The Ibanez that has a Edge Trem or a Lo Pro Edge, not a Edge Pro, theyre cheaper trem and it doesnt stays in tune, try to fin a used ibanez from the 80's or the 90's, look at www.ibanezrules.com or just try to gather information on ibanezs for sale and look if theyre playable and if they have a good trem. If you didn't wanted trem I'd say a SZ but since you want one...
The starter package. The GIO. Most people don't even look at it because it's a "beginnger package" guitar...but trust me man. I bought it in 2003 just to learn and practice and now that i'm really good and in a band....I STILL USE IT!..it's that good. An ibanez is an ibanez man. I just buy it some d'addarios once in a while, but i love my baby
It's not necessarily the dog in the fight, it's the FIGHT in the DOG
Quote by Ibzman
The Ibanez that has a Edge Trem or a Lo Pro Edge, not a Edge Pro, theyre cheaper trem and it doesnt stays in tune, try to fin a used ibanez from the 80's or the 90's, look at www.ibanezrules.com or just try to gather information on ibanezs for sale and look if theyre playable and if they have a good trem. If you didn't wanted trem I'd say a SZ but since you want one...

Wrong. The Edge Pro is very high quality. It's found in all the prestige and the Satriani and Vai signature models. And yes (to threadstarter), the RG1570 is your best option.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
well how good are the Edge Pro II bridges?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by gibson_10
well how good are the Edge Pro II bridges?

Awful. Basically, anything with II in the name is bad news in the guitar world. LP Special II, Floyd Rose II, Edge Pro II, all of them are crap.