Does anyone have or know how to use the program Acid (Sony)? And does anyone have tutorials for it?
Gear:
Custom Dean Avalanche
Fender Squire Stratocaster
Squire 22 W Amp.
Line 6 Spider II 112 75 W
I have Acid Pro 6 and have NO idea how to use it. Glad I got it from a buddy and didn't have to pay. Haha
http://www.digitalmusicdoctor.com/acid/
Is the only thing I could find, but it costs money..
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by G-Rock
I have Acid Pro 6 and have NO idea how to use it. Glad I got it from a buddy and didn't have to pay. Haha

L-UCKY! Im using the demo... I'm hoping I can master this thing before the trial ends so I can add more electronic elements to my music.

I can't really afford it anyways. Hehe.
Gear:
Custom Dean Avalanche
Squire 22 W Amp.
http://www.digitalmusicdoctor.com/acid/sony_acid_pro_5.htm
http://www.acidplanet.com/
www.google.com

These are just a few sites with tutorials and tips I found in about 5 seconds on google. Just use google and you can find all sorts of stuff. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Acid Pro.
But, if those top 2 sites don't help, use the 3rd. It'll help.
Yeah, AcidPro always seemed... so professional without actually being real professional at all. It's deceiving.

But keep in mind that these expensive programs are expensive for a reason --- they're built with professionals in mind, not common musicians who just want to record a single mic or MIDI track... so you have to ride the learning curve.

red
Looking for my India/Django.
Would it be easier to try and learn the regular version? Not the pro?
Gear:
Custom Dean Avalanche
Squire 22 W Amp.
I would say try some easier programs if you are just starting. If you are looking for a mulitrack recorder, try something like MixCraft. If you are just wanting to record one track, try Wavepad. There are tons of programs out there for beginners. Don't try and mess with the stuff for more experience users until you get the feel for things.

www.acoustica.com
Well, I know. Thats why I was wondering if I should try regular Acid Music Studio 6.0? I found it is more new-user friendly than the pro demo was.
Gear:
Custom Dean Avalanche
Squire 22 W Amp.
Well, I would most likely be putting lots of tracks down.
Gear:
Custom Dean Avalanche
Squire 22 W Amp.
I have the 5.0 version. There IS a bit of a learning hump with it, but I've found
it to be an awesome program that has a TON of capability in it. Anything with
that much complexity, is going to take a little while to figure out. But, once
you know how to do the basics and the things you want to do, it's really nice.
Acid Pro 5 (ripped off from Limewire) is the only recording program I use. It's really simple, but it does take a little time to use it efficiently. If there's something you don't know how to do, go to the help file. It explains EVERYTHING in the program, and it is easy to understand. It's also easy to out fake drum beats on. Just mess around with it for a while.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
You have Pro, edg?
Gear:
Custom Dean Avalanche
Squire 22 W Amp.
Alright, Ill have to check Pro out again.

Thanks all of you.
Gear:
Custom Dean Avalanche
Squire 22 W Amp.