You heard it here first.

Spells will be cast and dancefloors destroyed when Marmaduke Duke play the following shows.

Thursday June 29 Newcastle Carling Academy 2
Friday June 30 London Barfly (late slot)
Saturday July 1 Cardiff Barfly
Sunday July 2 Birmingham Bar Academy.

All tickets £7 or £7.50

Bring glitter.
Wear hats and headwigs and apparell.
Be prepared to cut some moves.
This is going to be amazing.

200 'Duke Pandemonium' sampler CDs will be randomly distributed around the country in secret places.

The album's gestation is near completion.

Come then. Let's hear it for The Duke, yo!

Us. x

------

Anyone else a fan of the mighty Duke?

Ive always heard you harp on about them, but i've never actually checked them out. /me thinks that I should.

edit: why are not barflying the liverpool one?

btw, have you posted that cd to me yet, miranda?
Wooo Cardiff. I might go, but I doubt anyone I know will want to go with me. I'm coming up for Billy Talent and Collision Course the week after so maybe I'll come up early and bring the guy who's going with me to those two things (although he's not even definitely going yet). I'd like to go. Aren't Dive Dive supporting or am I getting confused? They're supporting someone somewhere, I'm sure.
Quote by kryptonite22
Wooo Cardiff. I might go, but I doubt anyone I know will want to go with me. I'm coming up for Billy Talent and Collision Course the week after so maybe I'll come up early and bring the guy who's going with me to those two things (although he's not even definitely going yet). I'd like to go. Aren't Dive Dive supporting or am I getting confused? They're supporting someone somewhere, I'm sure.

Dive Dive are supporting Sucioperro (who make up part of Marmaduke Duke) :p

Hehe, it's all very incestuous these Scottish bands.

Jon - er....if by posting you mean looking at it sat in the Jiffy bag then yes I have.

I PROMISE it will be sent asap next week, i'm really sorry. This week has been hectic. I'll make it up with extra goodies