Page 1 of 2
Intrigued to see how long people who post on this forum have been playing.

I've been playing for 4 years.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
well i've only been playing for a month now... i still haven't bothered finding myself a teacher, should i bother?
Just about a year.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
2 years 2 months.

edit: i think
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
About a year now. w00
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
2 years
Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams And American Idiot's Solos!!!! Those Are Soooo Good!!!
greenday1182
well i got my bass like 2 and a half years ago but i never really started playing it until a year later so about 1 year 6 months
5 months
Quote by Soma3009
An interesting Thread. IN BIZARRO WORLD! HAH.

Quote by FakePlsticTrees
and props, clapping and bows to you mantiscabinet.
2 years 7 months
i only wear black until they invent a darker colour

everyone is sh*t....were just all at different levels of sh*t
Coming up to 3 and a half years now...

At least I think

o.O;
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
3 and 1/2 years tomorrow
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
About 6-7 weeks, I think.

*is the least experienced in this topic so far* woot
a good 5 years or so
'Have you felt the trembling in your stomach, the bass that leads us there'
Ive been playin about 1 and a half years and i never had a guitar lesson but i can play the beginning and confined by as i lay dying perfectly
Quote by ShaggyDan
6 month's of serious playing. About a year and a half of canoodling around on bass while my main instrument was guitar / keyboard.

Same except for the guitar keyboards part pretty much. I started getting into learning some more theory and scales and stuff, trying to make new basslines and stuff like that.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
wow im shocked that im one of the most experienced ones that have posted up to date.
picked up the bass 6 years ago in music class in school and only got my first bass like two years later so ive been playin seriously for almost 4 years now(besides what i was doing in school).
Quote by blackdeath1523
Ive been playin about 1 and a half years and i never had a guitar lesson but i can play the beginning and confined by as i lay dying perfectly

wow you really suck for how long you've been playing

ive been playing a year and a half now
A bit over a year since I got my first 'beginner package bass' and about 6 months since I got my new Ibanez, which co-insides with how long I have been playing more seriously (eg just ordered my first couple pedals -Boss compressor and Ibanez PD7 distortion, and have been doing some jaming with mates).
I've been playing for about a year and a half.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

4 years. 5 years of drums before and clarinet from 5th to 6th grade lol.
Ibanez SR400
Ampeg BA112
Digitech Whammy WH-4 > Boss NS2 Noise Gate, NS2 Send (Boss GEB7 Bass EQ) NS2 Return > Boss CEB3 Bass Chorus > Ampeg BA112
almost 2 and a half years. serious the whole time.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Page 1 of 2