Am thinking of gettting an ESP MH 250 (Trem), but would have to trade in my KH 202 to do so. Would I be better off trading in or keeping the 202 and forgetting about the 250? Please help as I can't make up my own mind !!!!!
My Gear:-
-Epiphone Les Paul Cherry Sunburst (modded)
-Jackson DK2 Amber Sunburst (modded)
-ESP KH-202
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall MG412A 4x12
-Digitech GNX3
-Jim Dunlop Wah
I think it's just the fact that the 250 is neck-thru that interests me !
-ESP KH-202
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall MG412A 4x12
-Digitech GNX3
-Jim Dunlop Wah
Cheers dude, never even thought about that
-ESP KH-202
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall MG412A 4x12
-Digitech GNX3
-Jim Dunlop Wah
Dude, there's not much point in moving from a low end starter guitar to another low end starter guitar, regardless of neck joint. Save up and get an MH-400 instead.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
Dude, there's not much point in moving from a low end starter guitar to another low end starter guitar, regardless of neck joint. Save up and get an MH-400 instead.

+1
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
Quote by Gabel
^ The KH-202 is teh Kirk Hammet sig...

The KH-202 is an M-50 made to look like Kirk's guitar. Cosmetically, it looks good. But in terms of specs, materials, and construction, it's an upgraded M-50. It's a starter guitar geared to noobs who want a guitar "just like Kirk's". Unless it's an LTD 600 series sig guitar, it's not worth the money.

And as a rule, anything LTD with a model number less than 300 is not really worth it unless it's your first starter guitar - espcially the signature models. For the money, I'd say you could get a much better guitar from Ibanez, Yamaha, or Agile. Actually for less money than the KH-202, you could get an LTD M-250 and MH-250 are better guitars.

So the point of all this is that even though the MH-250 is a better guitar, the small step up isn't really worth it since it's just another lower end model.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Last edited by Crunchmeister at Jun 2, 2006,
Thanks for the help guys, s'pose I better see if I can get a bit more cash from somewhere !
-ESP KH-202
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall MG412A 4x12
-Digitech GNX3
-Jim Dunlop Wah
In fact, I've just found an MH-400 on the net for £560, which seems to be a bit of a bargain. Reckon I might look into that one :?
-ESP KH-202
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall MG412A 4x12
-Digitech GNX3
-Jim Dunlop Wah
I've always had guitars with a floyd rose, so that wouldn't be a problem
-ESP KH-202
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall MG412A 4x12
-Digitech GNX3
-Jim Dunlop Wah
no, when i mean tuning problems i mean after you have a couple of quick trem sessions you will be seriously out
Just something u gotta put up with I s'pose! Having said that, I've never really had any tuning problems on any of my fr guitars and I've been playing for 15 years.
-ESP KH-202
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall MG412A 4x12
-Digitech GNX3
-Jim Dunlop Wah