I assume that you all know who I'm talking about here....

If you don't, you can check them out for yourself at their official website

www.corporation187.com

They play very heavy and fast pased thrash metal, like none I have ever heard before, I was hooked within one listen...hail the glory of Perfection in Pain

The guitar riffing is just superb, the drums are relentless and as fluid as running water and the vocals are harsh and very raw

They have toured with The Berzerker in the past and are still pretty much an underground band, waiting to be discovered by the metal masses....so hopefully this thread will give you the insight to go and discover more about them!

The mp3 on the site reminded me of 'Silent Wars' by Arch Enemy.

It's good stuff, but the vocals are a bit... Annoying... But otherwise cool.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
The mp3 on the site reminded me of 'Silent Wars' by Arch Enemy.

It's good stuff, but the vocals are a bit... Annoying... But otherwise cool.

It's much more technical than that simple bit of riffing Arch Enemy produced.

If you can, get hold of the songs

- Ghosts of Confusion
- Perfection in Pain
- Thursday Night Aggression

Some of the riffs in those will blow your heads off
not bad. The vocals were just a bit to reminiscent of Lamb of God which is never a good thing.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by Metal Matt
not bad. The vocals were just a bit to reminiscent of Lamb of God which is never a good thing.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Do people have ears on this site? It's nothing like LOG

This is retarded
Yeah that vocalist is terrible, but nothing like LOG...good stuff otherwise, and the drums are very fluid.
Quote by prisonofreason
Yeah that vocalist is terrible, but nothing like LOG...good stuff otherwise, and the drums are very fluid.

How is he terrible after hearing one song?

Surely you can't be that closed minded...then again
I stand by my statement. He sounds like the guy in lamb of god. Other than that it was fine.
Quote by Metal Matt
I stand by my statement. He sounds like the guy in lamb of god. Other than that it was fine.

Yeah....except he sounds nothing like Randy...if anything he sounds like Mr T Lindberg, but even that's pushing it

That's strange, never heard anybody compare the two before.

If any people are interested in hearing more, I'll happily email you some sampler tracks, what say you?
Last edited by Swim at Jun 3, 2006,
Dude, don't get your panties in a knot. He's not insulting you, he made a comment about the vocalist in a band.
The mp3 I heard just now is cool, ignoring the fact that the vocalist is horrible. I like the drumming.
Quote by <><
Dude, don't get your panties in a knot. He's not insulting you, he made a comment about the vocalist in a band.

Dude, I'm not....I thought this place was for discussing stuff. Jesus christ
It is for discussing stuff. I'm stating an opinion and for some reason you're telling me my opinion is wrong... I hear a lot of similarities. I'm sorry that you don't.
^Nothing wrong with LoG. They're not metal, but for they do metalcore quite excellently. I'm not a fan, but I can appreciate what they do.

That being said, I find myself to be a bit more open minded with the vocal section of metal. I think the vocals are fine. They're not great...but they seem to do the job decently enough.

I won't comment on the music, as everyone else already has, and I agree with them.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by Metal Matt
It is for discussing stuff. I'm stating an opinion and for some reason you're telling me my opinion is wrong... I hear a lot of similarities. I'm sorry that you don't.

What the hell...I never said your opinion was wrong.
I hear similarities, but who cares, that's irrelevant, maybe even more irrelevant than being compared to LOG, lmao
They sound pretty cool. The vocals bother me, but im good at drowning that out.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all