I know it's really easy and boring but ya might wanna hear it:

http://codl.dmusic.com/

Tell me wht ya think. There are a few mistakes but that's mostly because of the drum parts. I don't actually own a drumkit or a drum machine so i hav to use a 12-quid keyboard instead. You can't do fast drumming on a keyboard. You can't even put the drums on the same track as the bloody cymbals!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Jun 2, 2006,
a vintage VSA535 (es-335 style) with a "modded" neck p/u (in Db tuning), shine 5-string bass (reverse strung!) beringer preamp, Peavey ultra 112 60 tube guitar amp and a telecommunications headset for a mic- not great but it works.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Jun 2, 2006,
I added some vokals to the song. It really shows how crap the mic is!
EH

Pretty good I guess, how long have you been playing?
Might want to ease up on the distortion...
#57 of the Alter Bridge Fan Club
I'v been playing for 1 1/2 years now and I guess that was a prettey loud recording. I should've turned it down a bit really.
EH

drop the distortion. If had better recording equipment, the distortion could sound great. You can record just using barr instead of those distorted nasty powerchords.. just hurts the ears.

However, your vocals during the verse's were absolutly great. Sounds really good man. The chorus, sounds like you were struggling a bit, but still sounds good. At around 3:36, see those are the chords I think you should have used throughout the entire song. You're right, the drumming did get off at times, but it's still impressive that you used a keyboard.

Good job, I enjoyed it. Hope to hear more from you in the future

-Marcus
I EQ'd the guitars a bit so It's less trebly. Can u plz tell me wht yu think?

Or else i will drop the dist 'till I get a new mic.
EH

Last edited by eddiehimself at Jun 3, 2006,