how do i get your speed from moving string to another string really quickly when soloing. i mean i can hammer and pull what lack pick speed...can i build this up...and how!
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
Use as little of the pick as possible to play the strings and just practice really slowly so your hands get used to all the movements.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
try like economisin ur pickin, if the next string u want to go to is down, then use a downstoke on the string above it and jus follow through with the motion. With your fingers try either using a rocking motion and go from the tip of your finger to the pad or use another finger that you dont need to use on the string you are currently on. If that makes sense :-) hope this helps
^yeah, just like he said, keep practicing slower, and speed will come

also, if you use a thicker pick, it will be easier to pick.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Quote by herschel
how do i get your speed from moving string to another string really quickly when soloing. i mean i can hammer and pull what lack pick speed...can i build this up...and how!

Do a search: "pick speed".

This only gets asked, oh, like 10 times a day!

I think if you really a had an intense interest and desire to learn you would have
done that already. Probably what you're looking for is the magic, secret exercise
that will have you picking super fast in a couple of days. Rather than get a few
responses here, you can weed through a ton of them. Perhaps what your looking
for is there.
There is no "magic" way to master the guitar, only practicing .

Benny
ಥ_ಥ
do crap guitar make it worse for you. i mean i have a squier strat and if i buy a epiphone les paul would i feel any different with my speed (stupid question i know) but need clarity!
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
well start at a comfortable speed on the metronome and have a goal of say playing 5 bpm faster every day and voila in 3 weeks time 100 bpm faster.
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin

Pm me and I'll give you a link to God's forum! It still needs mods

62% of teens smoke pot, put this in your profile if you like lesbians