I wasn't quite sure where to put this put i'm sure a mod will put it in the correct place.

Right, well lately i've become quite bored with my current music selection:

Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Creed, Ill Nino, Pantera, Velvet Revolver, Disturbed, Drowning Pool etc.

And I am asking people to suggest any bands that they believe to be not just good but godly.

I don't listen to Death Metal/Black Metal as I cannot stand the screaming/roaring (no offense to anyone who does like that kind of music) so that rules out anything like Napalm Death, Zao, Cannibal Corpse etc. (and don't flame me if the bands i have mentioned are not death metal because i don't listen to them so i wouldn't know specifically what genre they are)

Many thanks to people who reply.
Life is My Mistake, the Responsibility Held By No One Else
I'm Leaving Footprints in the Ashes of the Fallen
Go to the first page of the recommendation thread at the top of the page.

Theres a whole plethora of bands to choose from.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Cheers, I'm so stupid not to of seen that!
Life is My Mistake, the Responsibility Held By No One Else
I'm Leaving Footprints in the Ashes of the Fallen
so why didn't you ask there in the first place??? And except the first three bands mentioned none were metal.

Edit: and then how can you possibly get bored with Iron Maiden??? lorozozrl!!!1111
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Last edited by The Oceanborn at Jun 2, 2006,
Just go into a cd store, buy any cd out of a section that you like e.g. metal, and buy a random cd, if you don't like it sell it, if you do then yay! could cost you a bit of money, but an excellent way to expand your knowledge of music.