ironman316
UG's Bebida de Energía
1,428 IQ
so awhile ago, i downloaded panic attack because i had never heard dream theater before. it sounded pretty amazing but then i heard the real version on sirius radio. so i've been trying to figure out that if the one song i have isn't panic attack, wtf is it?

i uploaded it onto putfile so maybe you guys could help me out.

fake panic attack
Musicman48858
212 IQ
The link isn't working for me, but if you type up some of the lyrics, i could tell you.
MeTaLlIcA574
Metallica lover
30 IQ
I found this too.
That version you uploaded is part of James LaBrie's (the lead singer from DT) side work with an album called Element of Persuasion. That song is infact called Undecided.
The one on the radio is the correct version . Most of the Octavarium album tracks that are available to download are fakes, from LaBrie's side album. I jus bought the album.
Well worth it too.
MeTaLlIcA574
Metallica lover
30 IQ
Sorry for double post, but I meant Octavarium was a great album.
Although the Elements of Persuasion album is pretty good too.

Take a look at www.dreamtheater.net to confirm this.
ironman316
UG's Bebida de Energía
1,428 IQ
Quote by MeTaLlIcA574
I found this too.
That version you uploaded is part of James LaBrie's (the lead singer from DT) side work with an album called Element of Persuasion. That song is infact called Undecided.
The one on the radio is the correct version . Most of the Octavarium album tracks that are available to download are fakes, from LaBrie's side album. I jus bought the album.
Well worth it too.

oh ok sweet. i had also downloaded octavarium once on a torrent and it had this song listed as panic attack... so i'm guessing i downloaded labrie's side album? it was pretty awesome.
MeTaLlIcA574
Metallica lover
30 IQ
yeh i guess. If the last track didn't last 24 minutes, then it is Labrie's side album. I like the solo in the fake panic attack thought, sounds great.
Scorzerci
UG Addict
384 IQ
Only DT thread....
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
ironman316
UG's Bebida de Energía
1,428 IQ
Quote by Scorzerci
Only DT thread....

there's 2,500 posts in there. it would have taken awhile to get an answer.

and yeah the solo is sick in the fake one. that whole song is amazing.
MeTaLlIcA574
Metallica lover
30 IQ
Quote by PooKoo
but you still have to post in there, fag.

no reason to get nasty...
Andrewbiles
11,161 IQ
Pookoo, shut up

Only DT thread - closed.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic