I was searching a song on Limewire last night and it came up listed with one of the bands being Heyseed Dixie. I had heard them oo Gin n Juice years ago so I went for it. It was amazing. Basically they take famous rock songs and redo them very country with banjo's and everything. I ended up listing to about 20 sounds. It was hysterical. Highly recommended if you havn't heard them before.
Heard them before, only 1 or 2 songs (Walk This Way and Centrefold, think that's it).
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I they're pretty sweet, I must say.
Quote by Guitar_God_WIP
Volkl has God-like Nintendo knowledge

Like Nintendo? PM me for more..
They all fail as ironic covers. It's pretty decent picking in and of itself though.

And by the way, The Gourds did "Gin and Juice".
#DTWD
Ive got their Hillbilly Tribute To AC/DC album

Highway To Hell
You Shook Me All Night Long
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Hells Bells
Moneytalks
Let's Get It Up
Have A Drink On Me
TNT
Back In Black
Big Balls

It's pretty funny, they score an perfect 10/10 for trailer trashy-ness
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
There playing in a club 30 mins away from me on my birthday, sadly i have to go see Guns N' Roses instead
Bass Player
there are other cover bands that are similar. Here's some off the top of my head.

Dred Zeppelin - reggae/elvis zeppelin
Pat Boone - 50's style swing on 80's metal hits
Beatallica - beatles/metallica hybrid.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
I've only heard their cover of 'Ace of Spades', I thought it was good for a laugh - but I wouldn't dream of buying an album of it.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
I've heard Ace of Spades, Walk This Way, I Believe In A Thing Called Love (so much better then the original), Back In Black and Highway To Hell
haha i've heard ace of spades and i wish i was you (their own one i think, great lyrics) and roses (outkast cover) good stuff
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
yeah i have that album (someone bought it for me) and i hate it, i dont know what it is specifically about them but i realy cant stand listning to them
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
yeah i have that album (someone bought it for me) and i hate it, i dont know what it is specifically about them but i realy cant stand listning to them

Feel free to mail me it , lol.

Yeah, TNT, I've heard that one before too, was so long ago I'd forgotten though, and the file didn't have the band name in.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

i love "War Pigs" and "Shook Me All Night Long"
Quote by Russ_Newf
My pet penis.
I walk it and pet it everyday.

*to the tune of ironman*
i am pakistanman runnin thru the desert from the americans they have bombs and guns lots of other shit so i better run
http://www.amateurtransplants.com/ not quite the same thing, but funny funny parodies. (Sorry if I spelled that wrong)
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks