i'm looking at purchasing a seven string guitar. i just bought a PRS Santana but i want a seven string really bad. the only thing is, my budget is 300. i know its low but i got a job recently and the rest of the money is going towards a new amp. preferably tube. and the pu's in this guitar (recommended by the good guys at UG) proble wont be great, but hopefuly decent. i will change them soon anyways.

thanks

justin
$300? I'd say the best your going to get for that is a K-7 off ebay (which I hear are horrible). I'd say jsut keep saving up or buy a 6 string.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
$300? I'd say the best your going to get for that is a K-7 off ebay (which I hear are horrible). I'd say jsut keep saving up or buy a 6 string.

i already have a 6 string. two of them. i want a seven string for experimenting. it doesnt have to be great.
im looking at the RG7321 it seems ok for the money, im not quite sure how much it is in USD but its probabaly the cheapest around
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
im looking at the RG7321 it seems ok for the money, im not quite sure how much it is in USD but its probabaly the cheapest around

380 american. to high.
i'm most likely gonna have to go used. i saw a washburn 7 string for like 200. but thats proble crap right? it was a i think like x17 or something.