so i was browsing ebay yesterday, and i stumble upon a coustom 1958 les paul for 7.46 US dollars. so i bid on it and i got it for 12.56. and when it comes to the add s/h part it went up to 346.12. now i lookes this up cuz this is a guitar that the factory price is $4,822. i was like hella sweet cuz that is like an awesome deal. so its shipping from china and i was wondering how long it might take to get to a little south east of Dallas Texas/
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
Please say you're joking...
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

Now, please, let's be serious here. Did you actually buy a Les Paul for less than 15 $ and thought it'd be real?
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

I hope to god that you don't have access to your parents credit card. If that isn't fake I'll eat my laptop.

EDIT: Post a link to the auction
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
shipping from china = fake

sorry mate
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Lol China? There are hundreds of guitars from there which are all like £5 and cost about £200 in postage and they are all fake. If this isnt a joke, you got majorly ripped.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
If the shipping costs more than the guitar, and it's coming from China.......... oy
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
yeah, i think you got scammed. theres no way you could get a lp for less than $15
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
on an added note..I'd contact ebay as soon as possible and see if you can cancel the transaction...
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
Sorry stubby. You got screwed. Enjoy your new Res Paul.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
You do know too many times people just sell whatever is there in the picture on ebay. For example if the picture is of a box of Xbox 360. They ship that empty box to you, claiming that it was in the picture. People innocently assume xbox 360 will be inside the box.

Be careful.
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
Quote by invincibleneo
You do know too many times people just sell whatever is there in the picture on ebay. For example if the picture is of a box of Xbox 360. They ship that empty box to you, claiming that it was in the picture. People innocently assume xbox 360 will be inside the box.

Be careful.

It's nothing like that. There are a shìtload of this knockoff Ibanez Jem and Gibson LPs on ebay, all shipping from China. They look good, and probably are good for the price, but they're fakes, and if you know the slightest bit about the contruction of these guitars, you can pick out problems easily from the pics on ebay.

It's a fake made in China, hence why I call it a Res Paul (that's Engrish for Les Paul).
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

tabber666 bought one of the fake Jem7 models from one of these Chinese sellers. It looks good, but it's a piece of crap.

one word...ouch
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
I think 'how long is it goin to take to get to texas?' should be the least of your worries
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
Quote by Crunchmeister
It's nothing like that. There are a shìtload of this knockoff Ibanez Jem and Gibson LPs on ebay, all shipping from China. They look good, and probably are good for the price, but they're fakes, and if you know the slightest bit about the contruction of these guitars, you can pick out problems easily from the pics on ebay.

It's a fake made in China, hence why I call it a Res Paul (that's Engrish for Les Paul).

But Engrish is Japanese, where they have no L sound. In China, they have L sounds.
oo in ur freakin faces i got it in and took it to guitar center and they said it was real
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
if none of you can actually prove its not real then stop saying its not, i know its very probable that its not but stop flaming the kid cause yous only think it is. maybe its real and maybe it was the deal of the century, but cause none of us can go over to stubby's house and check it out for ourselve's then we cant prove him wrong .
if i get warned for that, sorry
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Dude, people sell their virginity on ebay.... no more standign on curbs eh?
There is no way that guitar is original....and if it is, damn you!
i tried to put a pic but it didnt work
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

lol thats scary.............. my friend bought a xbox off ebay for 2 bucks lol, and it came in and he got a a xbox box, but instead inside was a goodass poster-like quality picture of a xbox saying, " XBOX new generation of gaming " and one of the others "Order now" something like that but that brought me down my knees and started laughing and crying the sametime.....

you got pwned.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by stubby2010
oo in ur freakin faces i got it in and took it to guitar center and they said it was real

I was told at Guitar Center that a BC Rich was better than a Gibson Les Paul

Pwnt.
Dickless.
Ha. You're just a troll looking for attention. There is no way that you got a real Gibson from China. Especially for $5.

If you really need attention so horribly that you have to make a stupid ass story like this up, I pity you.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by stubby2010
i tried to put a pic but it didnt work

What, you buy your cameras from china too?
The real question is did the guitar bring honor and exelent chinese art pretty to your family for generation?
^He doesn't even have it. It's just some stupid troll trying to get attention. If he actually had it and truly believed it was a real Gibson, he would have posted pics.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar