my friend has a Squier Tele that is like no other one i have ever seen, here are the specs:

standard Tele body shape, rear routed, mahogany
sparkly black finish
carved top
2 humbuckers, coil splitting
no pickguard, no plate under the knobs that teles usually have
rosewood fingerboard w/ 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
mahogany set neck(back is painted black)
all black hardware(hardtail strat bridge, 2 knobs, LP-style 3-way switch,tuners)

the carved top, set neck, and mahogany are very weird for a Tele and especially a Squier, it could make a very metal guitar as its all goth and has jumbo frets and 2 HB's, everything is stock

does anybody know exactly what it is as it just says Telecaster on the headstock, it just a has the very small scrathes in the finish, nothing through the finish

or could you make an estimate at how much he could sell it for?

i cant find anything like it, would it help if i got the serial #? i dunno if i can get pics
Last edited by Teleprompters at Jun 3, 2006,
Musician's Friend had an exclusive Tele for a while that had a carved top, two humbuckers, and was rear routed. It was a Fener though, and I think the pickups were DiMarzios.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by Teleprompters
my friend has a Squier Tele that is like no other one i have ever seen

owww.......ill send flowers

^_^
Quote by fragydig529
owww.......ill send flowers

^_^

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHA AHHAHAHAA AHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHA A AHAHAHAHA ...that was funny :P
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
I just googled Ironbird

I now want to go kill myself, it's hideous.
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
Quote by 0utlawT0rn
I know, I know...The Bc Rich thread, i was looking at that and then i saw this...hehe bit him in the arse good.

Lmao, Omg I'm seriously laughing so hard, but I couldn't pass that chance up.
This?

It's a Squier Double Fat Tele Deluxe.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by MastaBassist10
^Best looking Squier I've ever seen.

I know man, I've never seen a nice looking squier like that before
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
THAT IS MAAAAAAAAAAAD SEXY!!!

how well does it play?

so far squier there>you
I'm back. No-one knew I left anyway. Do you even know who I am?
omg thank you so much man, that is it only his is in sparkly black and the pups dont say anything on them(the ones in the pic say Duncan designed), i have looked for a while and have not been able to find it because he is probably going to sell it and get an Epi as he doesnt like the jumbo frets and overall feel of the guitar, it would be a beast for metal if you got EMGs or something in it as its all mahogany, its all black too! also guess what we found out today, it has coil splitting!!this has got to be one of the best squiers ive ever seen as far as features go