My friend just bought like 5 BC Rich Warlocks, they are Platinum Pro Series... And He bought them REALLY cheap from a whole seller. He said he would sell me one for $300, it has dual humbuckers, 24 frets, 2 volume knobs, a tone knob, 3-way switch knob, a Floyd Rose bridge with a Whammy bar, It's tombstone in color. But I was wondering what is the differance in a Platinum Pro and a Platinum? The boxes say "The Platinum Pro combines premium features with affordable prices" So that means that the Platinum Pro isn't as good as the Platinum, Right?
BC Riches are made out of horrible wood. Unless you get a top of the line BC Rich but for 300 bucks, you cant go wrong.
Quote by bc666
BC Riches are made out of horrible wood. Unless you get a top of the line BC Rich but for 300 bucks, you cant go wrong.

K, but the original question, what is the differance in Platinum and Platinum Pro?
Warlocks =
Mockingbirds and Ironbirds =
*Wants a custom Ironbird*

The Platinum Pros aren't on the BC Rich site anymore. Discontinued?

I think the difference is in the bridge, Platinums have string through tuno-o-matic bridges while Platinum Pros have a licensed FR. 300$? Pretty good deal.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Yeah I think they are Discountinued, that's what one site said.
So not sure if it would be to great ~_~
My friend has a Platinum Pro warkock, and while the wood IS crap, he hasn't had any problems with the guitar and loves it. From my experience with it it can't really compare to my RG1570, but it is a very good guitar, and definitly worth 300$.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust