I own a Line 6 Spider II 30W.So far i recorded through a mic,which eventually broke down!!!I noticed a port on The amp named "Headphones-Record out".Could this be of any use???I mean,where do i have to plug the cable on my computer to record through the amp???
You can use the record out. Won't sound as good, but it's functional.
Hi, I'm Peter
yeah, but the bets way it to get an amp w/ a line out that works while the speaker is still on, adn record line in, adn mic at same time
Check out my music *
It's pointless do to line recording and mic'ing at the same time. Mic'd sounds so completely better.
Hi, I'm Peter
in a few words u suggest me to buy a new mic and not to connect the pc with the amp.Right???
^Yeah, and I agree.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.