Hey, im thinking of removing the pickguard for my epiphone les paul custom, but i was wondering about what to do with the screw holes? Since its black, i know i could probably use "floating wood" (Dunno what its called) and paint the top black so it didn't look like screw holes unless closely inspected. So how should i do this? Is there a way to remove it without it looking ugly?
Just leave them. They aren't that noticable. Plus you might want to put the guard back on someday. I took mine off years ago, and put it back on last month.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
don't do it
i did it with my first guitar
and lets jsut say i broke it....*sighs*
just don't do it
Quote by Johnljones7443
She looks like Rusty Cooley with tits.

yeah leave them its basically unnoticable my mate did it with his black beauty and it looks good
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
just unscre the screws but keep them in case you change your mind about it
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods