What does it mean when a pickup is calibrated? The reason for why i'm asking is because im thinking of ordering a bareknuckle, and the calibrated ones cost like 100 pounds more apiece
its a calibrated set, one for the bridge and one for the neck ... im ordering mine 2morra
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Okay. Can you reccomend me one? I've listened to some clips of nailbombs, didn't much like it, but i really liked the emerald soundclips i've heard? I want a pup set that can handle grungelike distortion really well, and still pull off those breezy blues tones.
Quote by guitarforever<3
Okay. Can you reccomend me one? I've listened to some clips of nailbombs, didn't much like it, but i really liked the emerald soundclips i've heard? I want a pup set that can handle grungelike distortion really well, and still pull off those breezy blues tones.

not much i can help with on the grunge front im afriad, getting the mississippi queen p90s
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
It's a pickup thats wound for a specific position. Like a pickup that is wound for the bridge will best work in the bridge position.

Edit: Guess I'm late. lol
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Jun 2, 2006,