I was hoping for a real hardcore band, not some ****ty new-age post-hardcore band.
Drumming was good though.
Quote by xgrindcorex
not some ****ty new-age post-hardcore band.

oh man, I bet you think Job For A Cowboy is grindcore too then?
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
oh man, I bet you think Job For A Cowboy is grindcore too then?

You are beyond an ignorant douche. Seriously, I pity you.
Besides Saetia, you listen to some reallllly bad music. Your audioscrobbler is full of typical scenester ****.
Quote by xgrindcorex
You are beyond an ignorant douche. Seriously, I pity you.
Besides Saetia, you listen to some reallllly bad music. Your audioscrobbler is full of typical scenester ****.

Oh man, you got some dank street cred now, Fool.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Oh man, you got some dank street cred now, Fool.

You shouldn't try and act like an elitist. It just makes you look more idiotic.
Quote by xgrindcorex
You shouldn't try and act like an elitist. It just makes you look more idiotic.

what was I doing to make myself an elitist? Saying I like a "straight-up hardcore" does mean that's all I like.
Stop trying to act like you know everything about music. It just makes you look more idiotic.

Off the flame war topic,

My favorite songs are probably This Is More and Colorblind. I haven't seen them live with the new vocals yet, but from what people have told me he is just as good, if not better. It's just a bummer, because the old vocalist was a really nice guy.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
what was I doing to make myself an elitist? Saying I like a "true hardcore band" does mean that's all I like.
Stop trying to act like you know everything about music. It just makes you look more idiotic.

Off the flame war topic,

My favorite songs are probably This Is More and Colorblind. I haven't seen them live with the new vocals yet, but from what people have told me he is just as good, if not better. It's just a bummer, because the old vocalist was a really nice guy.

I love kids like you. God, this made my day.
But really, get the stick out of your ass and realize you don't know **** about music and stop acting like it.
Quote by xgrindcorex

Oh man, you must pwn the n00bz in here all the time.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by xgrindcorex
But really, get the stick out of your ass and realize you don't know **** about music and stop acting like it.

Dai, you can close this. I guess no one actually wants to talk about the band.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle

Dai, you can close this. I guess no one actually wants to talk about the band.

I actually commented about the band. You were the one who posted a childish comment.
Unfortunatly i'll have to, far too much spam to really keep this open. Why can't kids just keep their noses out of threads which they either cannot form a proper argument over or are not interested in?
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by xgrindcorex
I actually commented about the band. You were the one who posted a childish comment.

Yes, disagreement of other's opinions is quite childish.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.