Alright after getting talked out of buying a dean, my cousin told me to get this baby

http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=SZ320

It looks like a pretty good deal for around $400. Any feedback or experiences would be great
Thanks
bLaCkSkaLl

My Gear
Dean From Hell
Marshall G50R CD
Ibanez: Tubescreamer,
,Flanger/Chorus,
Delay/Echo
Korg CA-30 Tuner
I SZs. Wonderfull guitars.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Ibanez' are great guitars. They suit any style of Music aslong as youve got the right Pickups in them. That particular Ibanez is a bit of a pain though. The switch is right under the volume knobs and you are forever knocking the Volume knob out of place. I tried it out in store, and I prefered the GSA60. If you have the money, an RG would be alot better especialy with the Trem, would give you more variety. An RG350DX or EX would be much better in my opinion.
MY GEAR!:
Ibanez GSA60
Squier Stratocaster (Special Edition Black & Chrome)
Peavey 112 Bandit
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Dime CryBaby From Hell
Behringer UM-100 Ultra Metal Pedal
Nashville Acoustic
Quote by Campo11
Ibanez' are great guitars. They suit any style of Music aslong as youve got the right Pickups in them. That particular Ibanez is a bit of a pain though. The switch is right under the volume knobs and you are forever knocking the Volume knob out of place. I tried it out in store, and I prefered the GSA60. If you have the money, an RG would be alot better especialy with the Trem, would give you more variety. An RG350DX or EX would be much better in my opinion.

First of all, I've never had that problem with the volume knob. Second of all, RGs are pretty much the opposite of SZs. Whammy bar, basswood body, Wizard bolt-on necks 24 frets vs. string through bridge, mahogany body, set-in necks, 22 frets. Apples and Oranges. Finally, An SZ320 will be a much better guitar overall than a RG350DX/other low level RGs. Why? better wood, better bridge (no whammy is by far preferable to a crap whammy bar), better stock pickups. Not my opinion. Fact.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
The SZ series have better sustain rather than the RG series (RG321MH) if you're considering about the tone. Also, it has 22 medium frets and the SZ neck is 2mm thicker than the Wizard II neck or RGs. Medium frets are very good for increased sustain and chording since its closer to the neck, but dont get me wrong, you can still play fast prior that you're used to it.

SZ Set-in Neck

"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
What dont people like about deans? cause my cousin told me that dimebag used washburns more than deans, and he said that some guitar companies are known for good guitars and Dean isnt one of them. My cousins been playing for like 10 years.
bLaCkSkaLl

My Gear
Dean From Hell
Marshall G50R CD
Ibanez: Tubescreamer,
,Flanger/Chorus,
Delay/Echo
Korg CA-30 Tuner