anybody know where you can get the kinda gloves frank iero wears? there the black fingerless ones with the skelliton hand on them,
o dunno. i want some....cept blue.
Ive been sentenced to a Death by Sexy by the Eagles of Death Metal fan club! PM Punk Rocker to get sentenced.

President of the 'Courtney Love does not suck' club. PM me to join.

Also a member of White Stripes club - see left.
BAAAA!

BAAA!!

can you here the sheep?

why not do something original?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
BAAAA!

BAAA!!

can you here the sheep?

why not do something original?

Lol quite true.

BUT to add to the thread, try hot topic. They have alot of poser type things like that.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Quote by silentdob
Lol quite true.

BUT to add to the thread, try hot topic. They have alot of poser type things like that.

Why do you hate washburn? Don't they make good beginner acoustics? Or is there something I'm missing here (besides a few brain cells)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
^^I meant Warwick, BUT I had a brain fart and said washburn. I do hate them for making that star bass though .
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
I wonder if TS ever realised that Frank Iero's hands would be the most obvious place to find Frank Iero's gloves.
what's is up with these necrobumps... how'd you even find this shit... isn't there more important stuff to do with ur time?
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
what's is up with these necrobumps... how'd you even find this shit... isn't there more important stuff to do with ur time?

we're on an off-topic section of an online guitar forum we clearly have nothing else to do if we're posting in here
Y' know TS I should really get a pair of gloves.

Judging fron your tastes, you shouldn't.
Quote by steve_muse
so does anyone have a wild fetish for gloves?

I have a huge boost in confidence when I'm wearing gloves. I think they make me look sexier.
Quote by lncognito
Can CC's post in closed threads, though? Cause I'm pretty sure the answer to that has some implications for what future activities BabbyJoel should engage in.