Hey, I was considering this amp http://www.behringer.com/LX112/index.cfm?lang=ENG and I just had a couple of questions -

1) Difference between 10"/12" speaker, which is better? I was thinking 12" but then they're the same price, so is there a trade-off somehow?

2) Is it better to go digital, with all those amp models? Why/why not, and overall, is this a good amp considering its price?

3) What's wrong with it? When I mention this is what I'm interested in, most people oppose it, but from the reviews I've read elsewhere, i.e. Harmony Central, its only flaw is its reliability. Can I get some opinions on this, without too much suggesting of more expensive amps? I'm still open to hearing alternatives, with similar features and price range.
Quote by Pulling Teeth
Hey, I was considering this amp http://www.behringer.com/LX112/index.cfm?lang=ENG and I just had a couple of questions -

1) Difference between 10"/12" speaker, which is better? I was thinking 12" but then they're the same price, so is there a trade-off somehow?

2) Is it better to go digital, with all those amp models? Why/why not, and overall, is this a good amp considering its price?

3) What's wrong with it? When I mention this is what I'm interested in, most people oppose it, but from the reviews I've read elsewhere, i.e. Harmony Central, its only flaw is its reliability. Can I get some opinions on this, without too much suggesting of more expensive amps? I'm still open to hearing alternatives, with similar features and price range.

Ive never tried tis one, but the Vtone series have NO TONE AT ALL!
Quote by llanafreak44
Ive never tried tis one, but the Vtone series have NO TONE AT ALL!

Uh...how would you know the entire Vtone series doesn't have any tone if you haven't played this one, the one specific to my question?
I have one, it's good.

Dunno what all the hype about Behringer being bad and all, the quality and tone seem fine to me.
I've dropped it, slammed it into things, spilled beer on it, etc. and it works perfect, never had a problem with it.

There's a lot to it as far as programming patches and stuff, you can go pretty in depth if you know which buttons to push, it's a plus if you're a tone freak, and a downside if you jsut want a plug n play amp.

I'd say it's worth it.
With a 10" speaker it will have less bass and a tighter sound, 12" it'll have a warmer, more bassier, looser sound.

I'd go witht he 12, it'll sound better.